We're Hiring... Join Our Creative Team Today!
Kovach Marketing Job Description
Title: Junior Designer
Kovach Marketing is looking for a Junior or Intermediate Designer to join our team on a contract to hire basis. This position will temporarily be remote due to COVID-19, but will transition back to an office environment in Newport Beach, CA once it is safe to do so. You will be required to provide your own hardware and Kovach will provide software support during the initial trial period.
The Junior Designer will report directly to the Studio Manager while also communicating with the Account Team.
The ideal candidate has the ability to work in both print and digital design environments. A strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign) as well as the ability to learn new software quickly. Effective communication and collaboration will be crucial to the success of this position. Must be able to work as part of a team and on an individual basis in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design flyers, brochures, signage, emails, web/ad banners, social media and more
- Ensure brand consistency is maintained throughout the design process and all brand guidelines are followed
- Collaborate with the account team to bring the client’s vision to life for each project
- Update and modify existing designs with new client changes or updates
- Review and proof designs for errors and ensure that the final draft reflects all of the client or account team instructions
- Bachelor's Degree in Art or Design
- 3-5 years design experience (preferably in an agency environment)
- Creativity - Ability to bring fresh ideas while still following client specifications
- Communication - Ability to communicate specific design choices, advocate alternative solutions and explain technical design specifications
- Teamwork - Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Composition - Strong understanding of composition and ability to design within an existing brand cohesively
- Previously worked in the Real Estate or Homebuilding industry
- Familiarity with Animated Banners or Video Editing
- Experience with Figma or Adobe XD
How To Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.